We are always looking for talented people to join our team!
We strive to provide clients with the tools that they need to make good real estate decisions, and the support to get through the process with as little stress as possible.
Our agents and our staff work at a level of high energy and attention to detail to make that happen. The rewards are there for our clients, and for our team.
We also want to invest in our team to have training and staff development to help fulfill career and personal goals.
Currently hiring for Office/Operations Manager.
We are growing and looking to take our team from one full time administrator to an operations team. We want to hire this “admin” to be the Operations Manager/Director/VP as we grow.
Are you looking for an opportunity to see your work benefit a team and clients? For a growth opportunity? For the chance to grow your skills with experience, training, and development?
Join us! Apply now!
Beacon Group Real Estate
We’re looking for a highly driven office manager to lead our administrative roles. You’ll be in charge of overseeing office operations, building and streamlining systems, and ensuring our administrative and support roles are evolving and thriving. The ideal candidate is an organized and efficient leader who loves both motivating/encouraging others to do their best work and gets through their tasks. If this sounds like you, apply today!Responsibilities
- Communicate with third-party vendors, contractors, service providers and customers as a representative of our organization
- Keep office systems running smoothly including ordering office supplies, organizing filing systems, maintaining office equipment, optimizing the organizational budget, and scheduling meetings
- Optimize office policies and procedures to meet internal needs while upholding our business standards
- Execute other office administration and human resources tasks as assigned
- Lead office management including day-to-day operations, directing administrative assistants, and other secretarial duties
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS and CORE COMPETENCIES
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and be a seasoned professional with at least five (5) years of experience working with budgets, projects, and teams. The candidate will also be experienced and knowledgeable in the following core competencies:
TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE | TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE
- Basic working knowledge of financial statements preparation
- Track P&L
- Preparing and maintaining the budget and annual Strategic Financial Plan
- Developing and monitoring costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation and compliance with an annual budget
- Understanding of financial forecasting and projection techniques based on financial planning perspectives
STRATEGIC PLANNING | ANALYTICAL SKILLS
- Planning and leading the execution of operational procedures to ensure that projects and deadlines are met within a timely manner
- Effectively analyzing problems and situations before taking corrective actions
- Working independently to manage time wisely and to effectively prioritize multiple, competing tasks
- Achieving expected quality and quantity of results, and appropriate focus on outcomes
- Developing creative and innovative alternate solutions for management’s consideration
RELATIONSHIP BUILDING SKILLS | TEAMWORK
- Utilizing tact, diplomacy, and confidentiality in dealing with difficult and sensitive situations
- Working effectively as part of a team to tackle and resolve issues; providing creative solutions to problems that achieve program and project objectives
- Building effective working relationships with internal and external clients, colleagues, and staff to ensure goals are accomplished
- Adhering to high ethical standards in all interactions with relevant parties
ORAL | WRITTEN COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- Communicating effectively in person and in writing
- Appropriately keeping management apprised on progress of special projects and assigned work
- Displays strong communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- 2 years of management experience or similar work experience required
- Strong Preference for Bachelor’s Degree
Compensation $55,000 – $80,000 yearly
About Beacon Group Real Estate
Beacon Group Real Estate is a Boston area Real Estate team looking to provide clients with a benchmark level of service and market data and interpretation. David and Stephanie each have over 15 years of experience in real estate sales and work to provide clients with the tools that they need to make informed decisions. Whether it is selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of Beacon Group Real Estate is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.